A gas booster pump is a piston type booster pump that uses compressed air as the power source. When the air is intake, the valve core of the booster gas control valve switches back and forth, controlling the booster pump piston to reciprocate at an extremely fast speed. As the output pressure increases, the reciprocating speed of the piston slows down until it stops. At this time, the output pressure of the booster pump is constant, the energy consumption is the lowest, and all components stop working; Regardless of the cause of the pressure drop in the pressure maintaining circuit, the booster pump will automatically start to supplement the leakage pressure and maintain a constant circuit pressure. The pump body is all made of aluminum alloy and stainless steel, with imported seals and a driving pressure of 8 bar.
1. Easy maintenance: The booster pump has fewer parts and seals, making it easy to maintain and cost-effective for re pressurization.
2. High cost-effectiveness: Booster pumps have the characteristic of high output performance and low cost.
3. Strong adjustability: The output pressure and flow rate of the booster pump are accurately adjusted by the pressure regulating valve that drives the gas. Adjust the driving air pressure to accurately adjust the output pressure of the pneumatic pipeline booster pump between the pre increased air pressure and the maximum output pressure.
4. High output pressure: The maximum working pressure of the pneumatic liquid pipeline booster pump can be reached, while the maximum working pressure of the pneumatic gas pipeline booster pump can be reached.
5. Excellent material: The high-pressure part of the booster pump is made of hard aluminum alloy. The high-pressure plunger material is stainless steel. And adopt double layer sealing. The materials of key parts can be selected according to the medium properties.